A day to remember

Monday, July 03, 2017

"Someday everything will make a perfect sense."

While looking through all the pictures we took yesterday, I realise how important my classmates (5cekalians) are to me. It was a last minute decision to blog about yesterday - an outing with this crazy bunch



It reminds me of how much my life has changed. 5C (my class) has not been the only reason of change for me in my life, but it played a pivotal role. I remember I used to dislike this class when I know I'm in this class last year. I used to study very hard to get good grades in exams so that I can get rid of this class and back to "Bakti family". But there's always a room for change. Although I hate this class, they are still there for me whenever I need them, they are still willing to help me without asking anything in return. And all these little things, melted my heart. Therefore, I decided to stay in this class in my final year in high school. And I never regret my decision till now. :)

Let's get back on the topic hahahah😂 We've planned to out for shooting our class photo since two months ago. As you know, yesterday was a photo shoot day😂 We went to The Waterfront @ Desa Park City.

Lemme share some of the pictures we captured yesterday.

  
We had our lunch at Amelio  The Waterfront. Tried the smoke sausage spaghetti for the first time. It was quite good😋


Took a picture outside Amelio hahahaha 



I wasn't ready yet🤷🏻‍♀️ cr: @gyeeloo 


I like this picture the most😆 Because I look so natural in this picture hahaha 


#JNJ #partI



#JNJ #partII #loves  



The last photo I took at DPC🌸 

After that, we went to Jaden's house and  took the group photos hehe💕  


cr: @gyeeloo  


5C #incomplete 


5C girls #incomplete 


An NG photo😂 


Last but not least, we took a group photo before we leave J's house. 

That's all I've got to update you guys for now.
Hope you've enjoyed the post. 
See you guys again soon and take care!


Yours truly,
Nyen Yie. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments