10 Facts About My Sister

Sunday, March 12, 2017

My sister and I are very close. A lot of people hate their siblings, but I don't. We've had our ups and downs, but I still love her :D I know my sister will always be there for me like I know I'll always be there for her. Listed below are 10 facts about my sister and reasons why I love her so much hehe ;)

1. She's 6teen. She's funny and cute. A long distance runner. She think she's a smart and beautiful girl *erhemmmm*

2. She is the best secret keeper. I can talk to her about anything and everything, and she will always be there to listen.

3. She knows everything I’ve ever been through the good and the bad. And she’ll never judge me for it.

4. I can always rely on her. She will always be there for me through thick and thin.


5. She took care of me when I cried in the middle of the night

6. I love how honest she always are. She always tell me when I’m wrong.

7. She will motivate me to pursue whatever my dreams are. And she will inspire me and support me.

8. I can laugh with her about the stupidest things in the world. We can do the silliest things together :p

9. She understands me better than my best friend and myself.


10. She believe in me even when no one else does. Thanks for not giving up on me and supporting me. I’m glad, and appreciate all of your love and support. I know I couldn’t have done everything without her I know I couldn’t. You're me inspiration :)


That's all I would like to share with you guys todat. See you <3



Yours truly,
Nyen Yie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments